Introduction: Fixing Pasty Skin
Winters, with its cozy warm sun but low humidity levels, are coming. The cold and dry weather makes our skin dehydrated, patchy and rough. It is 10 degrees outside, and to balance the temperature the use of a heater and hot showers are unavoidable. Such actions result in dehydration, and loss of moisture from the air and skin. Ultimately, it leads us to use toners, soaps and other beauty products which make our skin glowing for some hours but damaging in the long term. Also, read more about fixing your pasty skin.
Also, as in our bad times, we need to be dealt with love and care, our skin in winters requires the same manners and frolics from us. Moreover, the care and love must not be artificial as artificiality does not last long. Also, to counter your frustrating acne, dryness and dehydration, we have compiled home remedies for you to achieve glow in winters from the centuries old beauty tips and archives.
No more worries about dead skin as Aloe Vera will take care of it. The health genius and evergreen remedy, for its anti-inflammatory properties, Aloe Vera is famous for its assistance in digestion, improving hair and skin health, reducing wrinkles, acne and weight. Aloe Vera, the natural moisturizer and gel-like plant, improves elastin and collagen levels. Aloe Vera gel can be used in different ways to achieve better results:
- Extract the gel from the fresh Aloe Vera leaf, and apply it on your face at night. Let it stay overnight on your face. Repeat the remedy every night for better results.
- For unbelievable glow, blend the Aloe Vera gel with honey or turmeric in a mixer. Apply it on your face for rejuvenating face masks.
- Blend Aloe Vera with sesame oil or almond oil, apply and rub the mixture for 15 minutes in circular motions, and leave it for the rest of the night. Next day, in the mirror, you will find your face glowing, soft and hydrated.
Not only your skin but will also be treating your whole body. From treating constipation to adding volume to your hair, from making you glow to replenishing your fatty acids, Coconut oil is a powerful and magical ingredient. Also, the great moisturizer takes away the dryness and dullness of your face. The irritation due to sniffing of the cold nose can be treated by just applying it around the nose. For healthy and smooth texture of your face, this is how you will apply it:
- Have a few drops of coconut oil and massage thoroughly on your face. Leave it or rinse it, it is your choice.
- A mixture of sugar and coconut oil can do wonders. It will shed off all dead skin cells from your face.
Bananas and Milk:
Patchy and dry skin? Banana, the best healer in the town, will take care of it. As a hydrating toner and with its nourishing quality, it will take away dryness from your face and will restore the glow. Whereas, milk, as a great toner and moisturizer, is full of antioxidants and lactic acid. The mixture of banana and milk can do wonders. Are you curious about how this fusion works? Here you go:
- Mash a banana and just mix it in the milk with the spoon. Apply it on your face and neck. Wash it off after the mixture stays on your face for 15 minutes.
- For oily skin, use the combination of banana and rosewater.
- Milk can also be used with honey, turmeric, papaya for moisturizing and softening purposes.
Honey and Hacks:
Honey is a moisturizer, repellent of bacteria, improver of skin complexion and God knows what it is not. It will never disappoint you, and delivers softness, glow and acne-free face. Honey is good at collaborating and producing efficient and loving results. Take a look at the mixtures you can produce with honey:
- Organic use: Just apply some drops of honey on your face and massage it for some time before you wash it off.
- With Milk: Mix honey with milk, apply it on your face and rinse it off as soon as it gets dry.
- With Milk Cream: Take each spoon of milk cream and honey, mix it and apply it on your face. Rinse it after 10-15 minutes. You would have never experienced such a glow before.
- With Cinnamon: Mix two spoons of milk with half teaspoon cinnamon powder. Apply it with a soft brush and rinse it after 15-20 minutes. For better results, repeat it for a week.
Water (Fixing Pasty Skin)
Water is the most essential element of life. Furthermore, each and everything thing contains water in one way or another. In addition, one of the most important reasons for our dehydration and dryness is less consumption of water. Also, you can maintain your glow and wipe away your acne just by regularly consuming water.
Additionally, do not bathe with hot water rather use lukewarm water. Hot water makes one’s skin dry.
Conclusion: Fixing Pasty Skin
Heal your face with home remedies rather than using artificial products which will be damaging in the long term. Furthermore, do not miss your glow in the winters. You’re reading on KefiMind.com. Lastly, check out other articles on our front page, thank you!